Jewelry indulgences such as charms, proliferate. Purse charms, key fob charms, pull charms, charm bracelets and charm necklaces add variety and deeply symbolic meaning to wearables.
Indulge your personality-of-the-moment and wear whimsical charms:
- Choose to broadcast your beliefs and wear a word, an expression such as “Joy” or “Believe.”
- Jewelry built around family themes features boys and girls, with perhaps an engraved silhouette, or birthstones or any one of dozens of options.
- Honor the holiday with those strings of little light bulbs.
Example: Honor the goddess within.
Instead of complaining about your weight, honor the feminine form! Three goddess charms showcase boobs and buttocks in a humorous presentation of necklace. Sun and moon charms on either side give rise to a wholesomeness that simply feels good.
If you happen to be the superstitious sort, replace your worn rabbit’s foot with a stone charm as you tune into the meaning of different stones.
- Amethyst calms the mind.
- Pearls help to bring truth to situations of the heart. Ivory pearls are understated, elegant.
- Turquoise is believed to offer spiritual attunement.
Example: Pearl-essence: Various charms add interest to a pearl necklace. A leaf, a triangle, a circle – do one of these objects hold special meaning for you?
Example: Go green! The vibrant green striations of malachite assist in getting comfortable with changing situations.
Pick a meaningful symbol and create a charm of it.
- A bullet casing from the 21-gun salute at my father’s funeral reminds me to be unstoppable.
What stones speak to you today? How will you make a charm of them?