Congratulations to Jane M. (customer #53) who won this tri-wrap bracelet from my second annual studio tour.
Thank you to each person who stopped by during this year’s Sandia Heights Artist Tour.
You may have…
- Stopped to check out stop #5 on the tour
- Asked to see a treasure necklace
- Tried a necklace on for size
- Asked a question about a custom piece
- Modeled a necklace for others
- Hung out and chatted with me or with neighbors and friends
- Talked with me about your love of beads or cats (both passions of mine!)
It was a great weekend! In the blur of activity, I completely forgot to take pictures!
My presentation didn’t look this jumbled:
And the workbench didn’t look this deserted:
I look forward to sharing a new burst of creativity when the dust settles!
How do you recover from a big show?